Compassionate Guidance On Family Legal Issues
Clifford C. Garnett
Clifford Garnett is an associate attorney at Welty Esposito & Wieler, LLC. He was admitted to the Connecticut bar in 2015. Attorney Garnett focuses his practice in the area of matrimonial and juvenile litigation, and represents clients in various matrimonial matters. He has represented individuals in all phases of divorce, custody, post-judgment, appellate, and pre/post-marital agreement matters. Attorney Garnett also collaborates with the firm's partners on high net worth, high conflict custody, and complex litigation cases.
Attorney Garnett earned his Juris Doctor from Quinnipiac University School of Law, magna cum laude, in 2015. While in law school, he participated in the Advanced Family Law Trial Practice Program and received a concentration in Family Law, with honors. He also earned Distinguished Academic Achievement awards in his Contracts, Federal Income Taxation, Remedies, and Juvenile Law courses. Prior to attending Quinnipiac, he earned his B.A. in Economics and Political Science from the University of Connecticut.
Attorney Garnett is a member of the New Haven County and Connecticut Bar Associations, and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Foundation of the New Haven County Bar. In 2018, he attended the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers National Institute for Family Law Associates.
Attorney Garnett has been a lifelong resident of Connecticut and currently resides in East Haven.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Honors: Advanced Family Law Trial Practice Program
- Honors: Family Law, with honors
- Honors: Distinguished Academic Achievement awards in his Contracts, Federal Income Taxation, Remedies, and Juvenile Law courses
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. - 2011
- Major: Economics and Political Science
- The Foundation of the New Haven County Bar Association , 2018 to Present
- Welty Esposito & Wieler LLC, Law Clerk
- The New Haven County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Family Law
- Child Protection
- Structured Settlement Transfer
- Connecticut, 2015